An established scholar in Sanskrit. Having more than fifteen years experience in managerial, priestly and teaching experience in various temples and mutts in southern India as well as in northern India and abroad.
Sanskrit, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Tulu and English
- M.A.Sanskrit from University of Mysore-India. [First class] in April 1997
- Naveena Nyaya Vidwan from Karnataka Education Board. [First class] march 1997
- Studied Sanskrit, Vedanta, Veda, Upanishad.Vyakarana, Tarka and Pourohitya at Sri Poorna Prajna Vidya Peeta
- Bangalore from 1985 to 1996. B.A. in English from Bangalore University in April 1995.
Knowledgeable and experienced priest 16 years of experience in Karmakand
Proficient in: Jyotish(Astrology) & Palmistry. Shukla Yajurveda Bhajan, Pravachan, Yoga, Yagya & Sodasha Sanskaars.
Sanskrit, Hindi and English.
- Intermediate (Arts) Passed From Board of Higher Secondary
- Education of Assam Board in 1992.
- High school (Arts) Passed From Board of Secondary
- Education of Assam Board in 1988.
Vedic Pundit expert in Shodasa Samskaram, Agama, Vaidika, Jyothisa and Vastu Sastra (Vidwan). Successfully organized and performed various Devatha Pratishta, Kumbhahishekam, Nava, Satha, Sahasra Chandi Yaagas.Served as Veda Pandit in Maruthi Temple, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad on Tirumala Tirupathy Devasthanam’s appointment. Managed the daily operations of the Vedic Pathasala in Mandhini and trained 70-80 young aspiring Veda students.
Telugu, Hindi, English
- Jyothishyam, Griha pooja, Vastu, Shodasa Samskaram, Agama, Vaidika
- A Post Graduate in Veda Karma Pathi
- Can conduct Maharudrams and Chandi Homas and Durga Saptashati parayanas