“Children are not vessels to be filled but lamps to be lit. The seed of
spiritual value should be sown in young hearts…It must be cared for with
the warmth of love and affection, and such a tree shall blossom forth
flowers of brotherhood, love, peace, bliss, and Perfection.”.
– Pujya Swami Chinmayananda
BalaVihar class is held on Sunday mornings from 10:45 am – 12:15 pm at the Hindu Cultural Center, Albany NY
- Structured and Age appropriate curriculum for Ages 5-17
- Geeta class for Youth
- Study Group for Adults simultaneously with children’s classes
- All classes are taught by trained, experienced teachers
- Children are also encouraged to attend Samskritam class (Sundays 9:15 AM – 10:30 AM) that runs simultaneously with Yoga class for adults.
As a special incentive to encourage our Teens to explore BalaVihar, the HCC is offering a 4-week no strings attached trial period for children entering Grades 8 and above. We would like to invite our Youth to take advantage and see for themselves how BalaVihar can help with personal growth, heightened efficiency, contentment and living in peace and harmony.
Detailed Curriculum (click here)
Online Pre-registration (click here)
Registration Form (click here)